Stay With Us
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION
Catering during your stay
Your farm experience can be self-catering for those who desire to look after themselves. There is a fully-functional covered outdoor kitchen for you to use which includes toaster, kettle, microwave, BBQ, pizza oven and fridge. Feel free to make yourself at home along with an outdoor fire pit to keep warm and star gaze at night.
Or maybe you want to be catered for, we would love to share a two-course gourmet dinner in our home. All meals will feature the truffle hunted on the day – there is no way to describe the satisfaction of eating a meal with food you have sourced from the ground yourself. We can also offer a continental breakfast or a traditional country breakfast, naturally including truffle.
Enquire when you book your accommodation, we will provide you with a menu to choose from, meals will need to be pre-ordered for catering purposes and price will be subject to selection and available on request.
Alternatively, you may want to venture out and enjoy a meal at our local country pub. The Nerriga Hotel, as seen in the book “Australian Bush Pubs” is a fascinating little pub located just 14kms from our farm. Visit their website for further details http://www.nerrigahotel.com/
Wines available at our farm are from Corang River Estate. You may wish to find out more or sign up for regular delivery. https://www.corangestate.com.au/
Things to do
- Take a lovely bush walk amongst the tracks that lead to the Shoalhaven River. You may even want to enjoy a picnic on the beach of the river. 4WD access is also available.
- The river is clean fresh water so swimming (if you’re brave in winter), fishing or canoeing are great ways to enjoy the environment.
- Enjoy a game of Boules also known as Petanque or Bocce.
- We have a large collection of movies to enjoy if you just want a cozy afternoon.
- Bring a book and enjoy the views from the veranda of the unit, we also have lots of books to choose from if you don’t think to pack one.
- Playing cards and board games, for fun times.
- Stargazing at night, a telescope is available.
- Or maybe you may just want to enjoy a wine and learn a bit more about how to cook and prepare truffle meals with your host, Tricia.
It’s totally up to you! Nobody ever gets bored at the farm.